Monday, April 5, 2010

B East Pt.2- Shoes

Carlos Schwab for Scorah Pattulo and Stella McCartney

Dries van Noten and Carlos Schwab for Scorah Pattullo

Pour La Victoire

Miss Sixty, Pour la Victoire, Pour la Victoire, Pierre Hardy


Here are the last couple of photos that were taken of our apartment by Carlos Moore for B East Magazine, more specifically of my shoes. :) Please excuse the dust in the last photo, some of course, are given more love than others.

I have a problem of getting tired of my shoes, buying a new pair, wearing them everyday for a week and then the cycle repeats. All the shoes that I have acquired have been found through back alleys, high roads, you get the gist... Like I've stated before, quality united with design are the two biggest factors when choosing which shoes I purchase (other than price of course). That being said, great quality and great design don't usually come with great prices. It takes a lot of time and patience to find a beautiful pair of shoes at a price one can afford. Yoox and Ebay are great places to spend endless hours searching through pages and pages of products until you finally come across one thing that really makes researching worth it- last year, I found a pair of Martin Margiela half mesh half leather pumps for $100! Right now, I have my eye on a pair of platform black patent Pradas...

Thanks again Carlos for letting us use these photos.

Stay tuned for images from the photoshoot we worked on last week!



No comments:

Post a Comment